I just installed a new layout and somehow I seriously screwed it up. There are several things wrong with it.
1. My components don't start till half way down my friends and most recents page, but is at the top of my comments page.
2. There are colors in my layout that I didn't put there. The color is sort of a maroon on the left side of each component header, you can barely see it. but why is it there, I didn't choose any maroon color?
3. Some of the text in my component is not showing but I can not find any part of the code that is wrong or different. One line shows up the next line doesn't. i.e. "Feature" text for the movie title, first movie text shows up second one doesn't.
4. I have a header and background image, but the background image is not showing up. This worked with my last layout.
5. The last component, "Favorite Icons" is way off line to the rest of the components.
I am using a theme layer with "no errors" but something
is drastically wrong.
Do I need to search through all the FAQ's for each individual problem or can someone help me with all of them.
I should probably add my code, cuz obviously there's something wrong with it, eh? Okay so I can do that little scroll box thing... but WHOA wait a minute, why is some of it coming up with green and yellow??? I'm so confused. Also I have my background image in Edit Customization -> Presentation. That's what I told to do with my previous layout, which worked... without nearly this many complications.( Collapse )
Edit: I figured how to make all the text for the movie title, artists, etc to show up. I don't need them in tables so I've started just deleting the tables, don't know why it didn't work before but I don't care, I just want it all to work.