i have changed:
# If you want a picture to be at the top of your journal, edit and decomment this section.to:
# If you want a picture to be at the top of your journal, edit and decomment this section remove the # from the next line.to try to make it easier for the non-programmers.
also. if the content of your entries is wider than the width you have set for your journal, it will expand. period. you need to fix your entries so that the overflow is set to auto so scrollbars will activate when needed.
a list of thingies that i made up yesterday:
- s1 overrides will not work in s2.
- s2 is a programming language.
- you will encounter errors.
- some errors will be hard to fix.
- you need to learn how to speak s2 in order to get anywhere.
- whining will not be tolerated.
- you will be ignored if you are not willing to learn, be patient and cooperate.
- there are many things that can and cannot do with s2 due to the limitations of s2 and livejournal.
- s2 is hard. deal with it.