The page could start something like this:
Just got a paid account?
New to the S2 style system?
New to the Component Layout?
and now you want know how to:
- Put a header image at the top of your entire journal ->use the Shrinking and Centering tutorial
- Shrink the width of your journal so it is not as wide as the whole screen -> use the Shrinking and Centering tutorial
- Change the format of the date displayed on each of your entries -> use the Changing Date Format tutorial
- Change the look or content of your profile (box with your default icon and LiveJournal User Name) -> use the Edit Profile tutorial
- Create a component box to list your favorite Books/Music/TV -> use the Music/Book/TV Component tutorial
My thinking was that maybe the combination of a bit more plain English and then also actually outright verbializing the most common questions might help steer folks to the tutorials first before they post the same questions again and again...? Just a thought, trying to help...